Sustainability is one of the most important principles governing the long-term development of human society. It pervades the activities of governments, organisations and individuals. This course includes a thorough exploration of the concept of sustainable development with its techno-economic, environmental and social dimensions, and of how it affects all public and private activities. It is particularly designed to provide the understanding the analytical skills needed to work effectively to promote sustainable development in government and non-governmental organisations, public and private sector, civil society.
This interdisciplinary programme offers a unique opportunity to study the theory and practice of sustainable environmental management. It covers a diverse range of sustainability and environmental issues spanning the natural and social sciences, allowing you to develop a broad knowledge base while also specialising in specific fields of environmental management.
Its interactive and practically-focused approach provides a rigorous training in the legal, political and ethical dimensions of sustainability. The wide range of options also enables students to specialise in specific aspects of sustainable environmental management. Class-based teaching is combined with a range of fieldwork activities to provide an excellent foundation for professional careers in environmental consultancies, specialist environmental agencies, local and central government, research and a range of other organisations in the public and private sector.
1. Graduates can incorporate into their business decisions an appreciation for social responsibility, legal and ethical requirements, and corporate governance.
2. Graduates can demonstrate appropriate written and oral communication competencies that support and enhance managerial effectiveness.
3. Graduates can develop a strategic plan with consideration for the dynamic and sometimes unpredictable domestic and global business environments.
Our graduates are well equipped with the specialist knowledge, transferable skills and practical experience necessary to follow a wide range of career paths within environmental consultancies, industry, non-government o rganisations local and national government agencies, and to enrol in doctoral programmes
Duration : 2 years – ECTS : 120 credits
Bilingual Program (French and English) or Only in English
Choose 1 major course from the following topics: Sustainable Rural Development, Ecosystem Assessment and Nature Valuation, Biodiversity, Ecosystem Management and Restoration
Conditions to get the degree
– Student must to follow regullarly all the coures – He/She had to attend their class work, project; exams required in each course – He/She must to get at least 12/20
– Attend and realize Internships in company – Memory
– Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french
8700 euros per year