This program develops a comprehensive understanding of the underlying technologies of computer and network security mechanisms and a critical awareness of the overhead, impact and relative value of the protection offered. It provides an advanced understanding of the nature of secure e-commerce within an organisation and the technical, legal and business issues involved; and a critical awareness of the inherent risks and related privacy issues of its use in business. An understanding and mastery of the nature of security protocols within a network and the Internet will lead to a solid grasp of the performance and quality issues involved.
The course will prepare you to make critical high-level in network, computer and system security. You will also develop your ability to analyse problems logically and apply appropriate decision-making skills and knowledge to reach feasible, realistic conclusions
The programme looks at the development, management and use of information technology within and between organisations. We provide our students with a conceptual and practical knowledge of the management of IT and IT-induced change.
As a student on this programme you will:
- develop an in-depth understanding of the organisational and management processes that underlie
IT-induced organisational change
- develop conceptual and practical knowledge in the following areas: managing change, knowledge
management, systems analysis and design, IT strategy, problem-solving methodologies, project
management, and e-business
The course is structured around four themes:
- Formal theme, comprising advanced software development, formal methods, concurrent and
- Design theme, comprising information engineering, human/computer interaction (design and development)
- Application theme, comprising AI, computer systems performance modelling, real-time systems.
- Project theme, comprising software project management, project, dissertation.
Duration : 2 years – ECTS : 120 credits
Bilingual Program (French and English) or Only in English
Choose 1 major course from the following topics: Advanced Simulation Modelling, Artificial
Intelligence with Applications , Design for Mobile Content, Advanced Character Animation ,
Advanced Database Techniques, Computer Graphics and Systems, Internet Security and Protocols,
Human Computer Interaction
Conditions to get the degree
– Student must to follow regullarly all the coures – He/She had to attend their class work, project;
exams required in each course – He/She must to get at least 12/20
– Attend and realize Internships in company – Memory
– Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french
8700 euros per year