This challenging course is specifically designed to open up new opportunities and provide you with an excellent understanding of the important issues dominating the financial world today. An ideal choice if you wish to pursue a career in investment banking, private equity or corporate financial management.
Knowledge of financial institutions and markets is developing rapidly, and this course provides an up- to-date evaluation of the theory, with an emphasis on the practical application of this knowledge. You will develop your competence in applying quantitative skills to the practice of financial investment and analysis and the critical and analytical powers to evaluate and understand the theoretical underpinning on which finance relies.
The programme will provide you with the computer and research skills required by employers in this highly competitive sector. After an induction programme introducing you to the Business School and the expectations and ethos of the course, you will go on to: address the modern portfolio theory and its implications for the pricing of assets; develop a critical knowledge and understanding of the core theories and concepts in the field of corporate finance and investment and financial accounting; and examine in detail the key risks (credit, liquidity, interest rate and market risk) to which investment firms and banks are exposed, and their measurement and management techniques.
Previous graduates have entered a variety of careers such as Accountancy, Auditing, Business Development, Financial Advice, Investment Management, Marketing, Mergers & Acquisitions, Procurement, Research, Risk Assurance, Tax Consultancy, and Trading. Some graduates have also gone into self employment.
Duration : 2 years – ECTS : 120 credits
Bilingual Program (French and English) or Only in English
Choose 1 major course from the following topics:
- Investment Management: For students interested in pursuing a career in security analysis and
- Financial Analysis: For students interested in corporate finance, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or corporate restructuring and turnarounds.
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management: For students with the quantitative ability to pursue a career applying quantitative methods to investment and risk management problems.
Conditions to get the degree
– Student must to follow regullarly all the coures – He/She had to attend their class work, project; exams required in each course – He/She must to get at least 12/20
– Attend and realize Internships in company – Memory
– Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french
10700 euros per year
or 11 700 euros per year for exchange program (in New York