The programme focuses on skills and knowledge required to maximise the potential of modern
information technologies for innovation in business. To achieve this goal, the programme has been
designed as a holistic experience with an equal balance of business and technology topics and with a
focus on online and Internet businesses.
The programme provides an outstanding education with a unique integration of theory and practice:
- Practice-oriented teaching based on case studies and real-world examples ensures a tight integration of theory and practice.
- Company-based dissertation projects provide students with the opportunity to tackle real-world problems for real clients as part of a 10-week consulting project.
Successful students will be well equipped for a career as:
- Business and technology consultants focusing on e-business, e-commerce, and enterprise applications.
- Project managers responsible for the delivery of technology and business solutions.
- Business and technology managers influencing e-business and e-commerce strategies.
- IT architects specifying or developing enterprise-wide IT solutions.
- Entrepreneurs establishing their own innovative companies in the IT and online sector.
The programme is open to everyone with an interest in the intersection of business and technology. A
background in business, management or computing is preferable, but not essential.
For students from computing backgrounds:
- Introduction to Management bridging module in first term
- Option to specialise in management or advanced computing in second term
For students from management backgrounds:
- Introduction to ICT bridging module in first term
- Option to specialise in advanced computing or management in second term
Duration : 2 years – ECTS : 120 credits
Bilingual Program (French and English) or Only in English
Choose 1 major course from the following topics: Management (E-Business Supply Chain
Management, E-Marketing, Managing and Learning in Project Environments) – Advanced Computing
(Network and System Security, Mobile computing, System Dependability, Software Innovation and
Conditions to get the degree
– Student must to follow regullarly all the coures – He/She had to attend their class work, project;
exams required in each course – He/She must to get at least 12/20
– Attend and realize Internships in company – Memory
– Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french
8700 euros per year