Grounded in SDMI’s critical and analytical approach to learning, the programme provides a unique bridge between theory and practice. Not only will you develop critical thinking skills as an adaptive, innovative and strategic manager, but you will also gain a clear understanding of the practical issues which organisations face today in managing individuals and workforces. With the aim of enhancing human capital, a systematic approach to organization management is developed, which, from the foundations of management, focuses on the core activities of area planning.
The program is international in scope, meaning that students collaborate with professors, successful companies and managers from some of the most advanced organizations in this sector. To complement their classroom experience, students will develop their own professional project, designed to improve their teamwork skills and attitude towards working in a team.
This interdisciplinary Master’s degree addresses both these sets of issues. It studies the complex and changing relationships between business corporations, their stakeholders (shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, etc) and the societies in which they operate. The programme is international in scope, recognising both the wide variety of cultures and corporate governance systems within which businesses operate worldwide and the increasing globalisation of business and finance.
The high quality of education on our SDMI courses means you can expect the following:
- an up to date and high-quality curriculum
- excellent standards of teaching and learning
- strong commitment and support from lecturers
- effective use of action learning sets
- a strong ethos and beneficial formative feedback Graduates can pursue careers in local and national government, business, and industry. Possible professions include management consultant, human resources officer, or marketing executive.
Duration : 2 years – ECTS : 120 credits
Bilingual Program (French and English) or Only in English
Choose 1 major course from the following topics: Organisational and Social Decision Making – Management of Human Resources: Strategies and Policy – Corporate governance of non for profit organisations – Organizational analysis and comparative management – Cross-culture and organisational communication – Digital HR and People analytics Employee relations
Conditions to get the degree
– Student must to follow regullarly all the coures – He/She had to attend their class work, project; exams required in each course – He/She must to get at least 12/20
– Attend and realize Internships in company – Memory
– Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french
8700 euros per year