The MSc in Health Services Management is designed to prepare the next generation of senior managers and leaders in the health sector for a successful career as well as for further study at the doctoral level. The emphasis is on health management in an international and local setting and the program draws on an emerging body of knowledge and evidence to allow comparisons across different countries.
This course aims to provide a multidisciplinary, critically analytical and practice-based approach to the main challenges and issues in management, planning and policy. The program is suitable for all health professionals, planners and managers working in or having responsibility for the management of health care in institutional or community settings.
In order to achieve the goals of the program, the following objectives were developed :
- To provide graduates with a sound understanding of complex health systems across the world focusing on the european health care system
- To develop sector-specific management knowledge together with the technical and managerial skills to successfully pursue a career in the health sector
- To support the development of the next generation of senior managers and leaders in health sector
- To support the development of a skill set to manage health entrepreneurship, innovation and change
- To enable students to acquire critical appraisal skills for evidence based decision-making
International context : learn from internationally recognised faculty at the forefront of health management research, to gain an overview of the France or Europe health system and its application in a global context.
Putting theory into practice : learn from real-life case studies how to put the latest academic thinking and business strategies into practice.
Career development : our dedicated careers service will help you present yourself with confidence to the worldâ€™s top employers.